The Nagel Family

Monday, September 29, 2008

Random

So when I have to work on Saturdays Rich watches the baby and these are some of the pictures from those Saturdays, you can always tell because she is always in some random outfit which usually consists of her pajama top and some different bottoms because she inevitably got her p.j. bottoms dirty! So I usually walk into her in random outfits with her hair all over the place and her toys all over the house because daddy id so fun he literally plays with her all day long!
Don't you know that Lola is going to be so happy when the baby is born!


3 Comments:

Blogger Chris, Miranda, Prestley & Hudsyn said...

Yay...it's about time you updated! She is soooo cute and I totally know about daddy and the random outfits!

September 30, 2008 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Chris, Miranda, Prestley & Hudsyn said...

Yay, it's about time you updated! She is so cute and I totally know about daddy and random outfits!

September 30, 2008 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger ambercamp said...

i love it!! just like when Scott is home with the kids!!

I can so relate!

September 30, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home