The Nagel Family

Friday, June 13, 2008

She's walking!!

On Sunday the 8th of June our little not so little one started walking!! I was sitting in the middle of our living room floor and she just let go of the couch and walked over to me as if she had been doing it all along. It is crazy she is going to be one on the 26th and I am 8 weeks pregnant with our second....where does the time go? People always say they grow up too fast but it's almost not fair how time flies! Her vocabulary is getting so big she says mama, dada, baby, papa, mammy, sara, lola, eat, and stop that. It seems like she gets a new word every single day! I just can't imagine what life is going to be like when we have two little ones.....crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home