The Nagel Family

Friday, June 20, 2008

Pregnancy

I really thought that I would post alot quicker that I have been but in my defense I am so stinkin tired when I get home the last thing I want to do is get on the computer. It is alot harder being pregnant with this one than it was with Paislie. I don't get to sleep when I want or eat or even throw up when I want because it all revolves around her which I don't regret but it is just difficult!! By the time I get home from work feed her bathe her and play with her for a little while put her to sleep and I count myself very lucky if I get to put one load of laundry in so Rich can finish it!! I feel like I am running in circles...hopefully my second trimester will get here so I can have an ounce of energy! Speaking of the pregnancy I went to the doctor and had a sono and everything looked great I am 9 weeks today!! I asked her about the whole diabetes thing and if they were going to test me earlier than 22 weeks this time. She said yes, they are going to do the glucose test at my next appt. in 3 weeks so if it comes back positive for diabetes then I will start seeing a perinatalogist right away! Which the only thing that is cool about that is that I will start having regular sonograms so we will find out what it is sooner than later! If it comes back negative than we will do the glucose test again at the normal time between 20-22 weeks. So we will wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home