The Nagel Family

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We're pregnant!

Yes you did read it right...we are pregnant!!! We are very excited to say that we are expecting in January. Paislie is going to be a big sister and we could not be more ecstatic. We were totally not expecting it this early I had a sono on the 6th of May and they told me that my ovaries were just not working, but then on a whem I took a pregnancy test and it came back very positive. So here we are I guess the doctors just don't know everything sometimes. I will keep you updated on everything throughout the pregnancy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli @ Our Growing Family said...

HOLY CRAP!!! You are going to be crazy like me!!!!! :) JK! It is fun!! How far apart will they be? 18 or 19 months...is that right??

May 28, 2008 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home