She's almost ONE YEAR OLD...!!
Little Miss Paislie Grace is all too rapidly approaching the 1 year mark... 6 weeks and counting. We cannot believe (as everyone warned us it would) that time has flown by SOOO quickly!
She's now crawling around like a pro, and walking along everything that she can pull herself up on (couches, stand-up toys, Mommy and Daddy - and even Lola). She's actually taken one unassisted step so far - while she stood between Daddy's legs, she let go, took one step forward and managed to keep her balance until she got a little carried away with her celebration dance and fell back to her well-cushioned tush... Won't be long, and she'll be running us ragged... literally.
More to come - stay tuned.

3 Comments:
Glad to see you've finally joined the blogging world. I'll link you on my blog as well.
I can't believe Paisley is approaching 1 year old. Time sure has flown.
I am so glad you started a blog! :) I added it to my favorites!
I am so glad you started a blog! :) I added it to my favorites!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home